Hello! I´m Emily!

I currently live in Madrid, Spain but I´m originally from North Carolina in the United States. In Spain I work as an English Language Assistant. Back home I use to work as a Special Education teacher and caregiver for a child with Cerebral Palsy. My family consist of my father, mother and older brother. I have a cat and dog that I love very much. My favorite color is yellow and I live for warm weather. I love traveling, working with children, being outdoors, running, coffee and cozying up with a new book. When I go back to the United States I plan on going back to school to get my doctorate in Occupational Therapy and specialize in special need children. I love living in Spain because of all the different foods, cutlures and people.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares